Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just because I love you....

Hubby walked in with these this week...


... I waited a few days for them them to open...


... whilst I'm a "posy from the garden kinda gal" 
I have to admit
that Lillie's are architecturally VERY impressive ...


When I asked what I had done to deserve this
impromptu gesture he said ....


"Just because I love you" 

Sigh....
(and yes .. he's good in bed too)
(Are you allowed to say stuff like that on a blog?)


Thank you darling ... receiving flowers for no
particular reason beats all...

♥To the moon and back baby♥




4 comments:

Harri Davison said...

How lovely, brilliant photos! x

Kylie said...

and they smell delicious too...
x

Unknown said...

Oh that has made me beam! Love it! especially the bit about him being good in bed too! Thank you for making me smile. xbx

In My Wild Eden said...

Oh such beautiful photos! Thank you for your wonderful comment on my post. It was so fun to read. I looked up the bird and you are right. He is the cutest! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.