Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chocolate & Spinach...



1 and a half cups Organic Rice Milk
2 heaped tablespoons of Organic Raw Cacao Powder 
1 heaped tablespoon of Organic Coconut Oil
A generous squeeze of Agave Nectar or Local Honey
(geeenerous baby)
3 Organic Bananas (or two very big ones)
1  Organic Avocado
(yes ... Avocado)
A large bunch of Organic Baby Spinach
(Yes... I said Baby Spinach)

Blend... Drink... Slurp... Lick... Scoop... Drink... Slurp

REPEAT... and believe me... you will.

****

Blessed Easter lovely peoples.
We are camping on my Mum's acreage for a few days.
(I'm taking my blender)





2 comments:

In My Wild Eden said...

I have been drinking a green smoothie every day for three weeks. Yours sounds wonderfully more interesting. Thanks for sharing!

Favourite Vintage Finds said...

Sounds very yummy! Thank you for the recipe! xo