Wednesday, June 22, 2011

He's done it....

I'm falling harder than I've ever felt before
I'm falling fast while hoping I land in your arms
Cos all my time is spent here
Longing to belong to you


Image via Pearljam.com

I dream of circles, perfect eyes within your face
My heart's an open wound that only you'd replace
And though the moon is rising, 
Can't put your picture down
Love can be frightening when you fall


Image via Pearljam.com

And when the time is right I hope that you'll respond
Like when the wind gets tired, the ocean becomes calm
I may be dreaming but I'm
Longing to belong to you

Longing to Belong 
Words & Music  - Master Eddie Vedder

What else can I say? 
The voice (Lord above THAT voice!!!)
 The poetry, the way that for 2 minutes and 38 seconds the world stops spinning and gravity holds no cause. Have a listen peoples... go there and figure out for yourselves why Nietsche said:
 "Without music life would have been a mistake"


No comments: